Afrikaans FAL Senior Phase Teacher (College)
The successful candidate will:
- Have a suitable teaching qualification
- Have experience in teaching Afrikaans( FAL) for grades 7-9.
- Must be registered with SACE.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working within the context of an LSEN/remedial school environment or in a similar capacity in a mainstream school
- Have a thorough understanding of various barriers to learning and support requirements
- Possess proven qualities such as organisational skills, teamwork skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Buy into the school’s ethos and social model of inclusion and integration
- Be able to start on 1 January 2021