When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information.
Your Career as a Regional Account Manager
As a Regional Account Manager, you are responsible for proactively selling Trend solutions and services. You are a seller as hunter, have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets to exceed expectations. You will be playing a key role by influencing prospects to buy Trend Micro solutions in this highly competitive security industry, you will be working closely with our Technical, Channel Partner and Marketing team to formulate the world-class selling strategies and campaigns. To be successful in this position you will need to navigate accounts and fully understand all aspects of complex selling in new market.
You are accountable to contribute to the growth engine in the assigned territory, be the trusted advisor of Trend Micro as you articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to customers and ensure the challenges of the customer are resolved in a strategic and tactical nature. With us, you will embark on a rewarding journey with the Commission plan, Spiff program and prestigious President Club.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Responsible for managing and monitoring health score of customer. Increasing ARR and reducing churn rate of customer by leveraging customer success team are key responbilites
- Well versed (or ready to learn) with Customer Sales Cycle and different state of engagement by using and leveraging SDR, Marketing and Social media.
- Key account management by leveraging cusotmer success tools and cusotmer success team is integral part of this role. RAM must pay attention to LTV (life time value) of customer and manage accordingly
- RAM must be willing to learn advance Cloud Architecture and relevant security dynamics and eventually work with techncial team to evolve as trusted advisor in their cloud security journey. Demonstrating proof of value (POV) of product and service offering to customer during entire sales cycle is key success matrix for RAM
- Leverage Digital sales and Customer engagement tools and be well versed wth SAAS product selling
- Apply account management skills to manage and identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities in the assigned accounts
- Develop market strategies and goals for each product and service; Drive solution-selling, together with the Technical team and partner network
- Consult customers on cyber security initiatives and drive constant engagement from demos till post implementation support issues
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through best sales practices, training and support
- All Sales Operations objectives like development of funnels for existing and future quarters, forecast and track key account metrics by providing timely and accurate revenue forecast, compliance to all weekly reporting norms
- Knowledge of Competition, new cybersecurity technologies, upcoming trends (Cloud, Digital Transformation, IIoT etc), upto date knowledge on industry trends, country regulations that affect target markets
- Developing healthy relationship with our ecosystem of alliances or technology partner (AWS/ Microsoft/ Vmware/ Google/ HP etc)
- Understanding for security frameworks like Zero Trust, SASE, UEBA, XDR and Security Platforms like SIEM and SOAR can be an added advantage
- Lead commercial negotiations, deliver impressive sales and business presentation that helps to acquire customer mindshare
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience or exposure of selling Enterprise Security Solutions would be preferred
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation and cloud based solutions preferred
- Must have growth oriented mindset and experience of working in the collaborative environment
- Collaborative across various functions such as Technical, Marketing, Channel, to ensure customer success at all level
- Track Record of sales excellence and sales quota over achievement
- Proven record of excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to listen carefully and create a consultative environment
- Ability to understand the technology and translate it into business needs
- Ability to network, create and build strong relationships senior executive relationships
- Excel in presenting business value proposition, solutions, and able to explain the benefits of complex technology in easy-to-understand business language
- High on ethics and integrity
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com, Sales Based and Security Certifications are desirable
Why Joining Trend Micro
Do you believe in a workplace where you can be your unique self by celebrating your perspectives and ideas? Do you value a culture of values, empathy and where people are encouraged to challenge status quo? Do you believe that environment of cooperation and collaboration drive performance and innovation?
If yes, be part of Trend Micro, an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless and you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best.
We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation. Join Trend Micro and Thrive with us.