We are in search of experienced Senior Regional Payroll Lead for who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and global payroll expertise to provide a wide range of administrative and strategic support our operations team and clients across the globe. As the Senior Regional Payroll Lead, you will support the day to day activities of the HR operations teams. Your focus is on exemplary customer service to our customers and colleagues. You will support a regional team of Payroll Coordinators, Tax Consultants and Employee Relationship Coordinators which is responsible for answering colleagues and client employee inquiries, coordinating with payroll service teams, new hire reporting and other payroll processes and the migration of new operational work into the shared services.
The successful candidate will be someone who can multi task and can be accountable for ensuring the timely delivery of all transactional aspects of the payroll lifecycle, whilst facilitating the integrity of all HR data held within client service delivery. As part of the Payroll Team, the ideal candidate would be able to resolve or support customer inquiries with service team at the first point of contact, via appropriate interpretation of internal policy & procedural guidance and legislative requirements.
The Senior Regional Payroll Lead Manages the Payroll department to ensure all payroll related functions are performed in the most accurate, efficient and effective manner. Coordinates and collaborates with all departments to facilitate the payroll process. Our qualified candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily processing of multiple payroll cycles with shared service team in India and coordinating with other Senior Regional Payroll Leads for cross-regional payroll processing. This role will assist in auditing of pay records, communication with other departments and outside vendors such as pension and tax compliance management. This rule will support Semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly audits and coordinate month-end processing of reports, accruals, and reconciliations for region.
Must be able to work independently and in a group environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops processes and procedures and provides guidance for the payroll department to streamline the payroll process and to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all regional payroll entries and transactions.
- Be proactive in recommending and implementing changes by removing unnecessary roadblocks and resolving system obstacles.
- Responsible for administering, modifying and enforcing the payroll processing schedule. Coordinates the activities of the Payroll Department with other service center departments such as Human Resources and Accounting through which payroll-related activities exist.
- Administers and controls the adjustment pay, and termination pay process.
- Develops and maintains an accurate and timely method of reporting payroll data to the accounting department as required.
- Works with department heads and designated staff to address specific concerns and meet needs of individual departments.
- Take lead role for all payroll department reporting, data analysis, and audit projects.
- Monitors reconciliation of garnishments, tax levies, general deductions, and payroll-related employment inquiries with employee relations coordinator.
- Be aware of changes in payroll laws of each local country by attending seminars and reading payroll law newsletters and ensures that the Company is in compliance with these laws.
- Ensures proper training and cross-training of the payroll staff within the region
- Recommends and implements updates/changes to payroll processes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong fluency in English (Verbal and written)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field; Graduate degree in related field a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner or as a Payroll Manager for different countries in the South American Region
- Professional Human Resources and/or multi-national HR & Payroll Implementation experience required
- Proven project management or other relevant experience
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.