- Analyse data in order to re-design and re-engineer processes, flows of operations and floor plans
- Ensure optimal flows within the warehouse
- Participate in the implementation of projects
- Develop and implement automated Excel reports as well as conduct Bug Testing and Coding best practice
- Conduct Business process mapping as well as time and motion studies
- Systems and Continuous Improvement Optimization
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completed Bcom Degree in Engineering
- Must have experience in SQL Database Management as well as VBA and Excel Advanced
- Must have experience in Time and Motion studies as well as Business Process Mapping
- 3-4 Years’ Experience as a Project Engineer within a Logistics / Warehousing Environment
Please visit our website - www.tech-pro.co.za – to submit your CV directly or to view other Supply Chain opportunities.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position, as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Specialist Recruitment Consultant