This large equal opportunity organisation, committed to transformation and excellence, requires a black female with a BSc or B. Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering. If you have the potential, attributes and passion to thrive in a changing and goal-orientated environment, then this position is for you. This is an organisation committed to transformation and excellence.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This is an entry level training position to provide Technical, Engineering and Management support to the Plant Engineer to ensure Competency for Factories in Mechanical Engineering field in accordance with set time requirements.
- BSc / B Eng. degree in Mechanical Engineering essential.
- Medically fit for BMR / PMR.
- In depth understanding of Engineering Principles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- To prepare, write and pass Government certificate of competencies in factories within 2 years.
- Conduct safety accident/incident investigations and implement corrective/preventative action.
- Complete contractor risk identification checklist and conduct legal compliance audits.
- Conduct plant optimization or improvement projects and submit required reports.
- Submit monthly reports and quarterly presentations as per training requirements.
- Acting for Plant Engineer / Foreman as and when required.
Ad visible until: 11 December 2019