Engineering & Technical, Gauteng Tshwane (Pretoria)
Our client within the security system’s management space is looking for a skilled Security Systems Technician to join their team based in Pretoria
Purpose of the role:
- To install and service security systems countrywide.
- Any Electronic or Electrical qualification
- Minimum 3-year experience with Security Systems and IP networks
- Excellent fault-finding experience
- The job entails 2 to 3 weeks per month away from home and a lot of traveling.
- Own reliable transport is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following but not be limited to:
- Planning, Installation, Commissioning, Handover and servicing:
- CCTV Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- Door & Gate Automation
- Intercom Systems
- Perimeter Security Systems
- Setup and configure software applications on computers and mobile devices
- Setup and configure routers, switches, firewalls, DHCP servers and IP Networks
To be considered for this role, please apply directly with a copy of your CV and payslip
If you have not had any feedback after 2 weeks from submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessfulAd Visible Until: 29 November 2019 Ref: JHB004490/NM
Vacancy Type: Permanent